Personal data are data that you may provide to us (depending on nature of your interaction with us), amongst of these datas includes your Full Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Geographical Location, Network Data, Computer Network or any other information that you provided to us through Contact Form section or Job Application Form.
How We Collect your Information
By default, we collect your personal data in the following ways
- When you submit inquiries relating to any Products through Contact Form Section
- When you filled in Job Application Form
- When you interact with our Sales Representation via telephone calls, emails, face-to-face meetings or social media
- When we receive business references from business partners or third parties (where you have been referred by them)
- When you submit your Personal Data for any other reasons which include requesting free product trial or you express interest in any products that we can offer you
Purposes for the Data Collection
The purposes we collect, use and disclose your personal data are for the following purposes
- To respond to any inquiries that you’ve sent to us
- To provide you with products and processing your order
- To send you relevant marketing promotions
- To prevent fraud or any other illegal activities, such as attacks to Lam Seng Hang’s information technology system
We may anonymize data collected on this website for statical purposes, to build and to improve variety of products that we can offer you. We also may use information collected on this website to build a profile that suits your interest and show relevant ads on another website.
Cookies Tracking Technology
Personal Data Sharing
We may share or disclose your personal data with our affiliated companies or other trusted business partners that providing products to you on our behalf. We may also share your personal data to third party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
How We Secure Your Data
Lam Seng Hang has implemented measures to protect and safeguard your personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction, unauthorized disclose or access to your personal data from unauthorized parties. This includes storing it on secured encrypted server, and intensive training to personnel in charge managing your personal data.